Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Defected Ground Structures and Defected microstrip structure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priyadharshni B

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
defected microstrip structure

hi,
anyone working on Deffected ground structures and defeted microstrip structures

Priyadharshni b

Re: Defected Ground Structures and Defected microstrip struc

Hi, what are you looking for? Do you need help in the DGS filter design? what kind of filter do you need? If you post your needs may be we could help you.

regards

I am also very much interested in this field.I am just trying to penetrate in this field. are u looking for printed antenna designing ?

Am tryin to reduce the sizes of microstrip structure using DGS , DMS...May I know Whatevr u ve done so far in this area ..Pl reply..my email id -priyaadharshnii@yahoo.com

hi,chek this one...it may help u

giv feedback whether this is ur intended search r not

hi thank you becas i too need this

You may download papers from IEEE explorer. Using key word "defected ground structure".

It is planar transmission lines (CPW or microstrip line ) with etched patterns in the ground plane. It has two main features:
1. a prominent stopband with a center frequency determined by the dimension of the cell
2. slow-wave effect.

However, defected is not a good word in English, and it is better to used patterned ground structure.

Regards,
SY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back