Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Defected ground structure (DGS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexandr22061986

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

In all articles related to DGS technic is written how to determine a parameters of equivalent LC circuit exploiting S parameters of existing DGS. But I couldn't find a method of calculation a dimensions of DGS for obtaining this s parameters. Can anybody give me advice, or we can't calculate dimensions and have to make a series of experiments for obtaining desirable value of S parameters?

Thank you

the DGS equivalent circuit, you may know, is parallel LC resonator. The values can be calculated using the formulas in hte "design of Defecred ground structure for Harmonic control. But there is no direct formula I still found. I think, this is newest tech which has to be estimated by lots of trials. You just try more simulations...

zzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back