Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Decoder datasheet is required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bustigo

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want 1 output input signal selected by 3 selection lines is multiplexed to 8 different outputs, i know that Decoders make that but i couldn't find any datasheets for that can anyone help

What you are looking for is a "1 of 8 line selector". One such part is the 74x151. If you do a Google search for "1 of 8 line selector" you'll see plenty of alternatives.

I'm a bit confused. I think the wants the OPPOSITE of the your '151. OP said 8 outputs (I THINK, that's what he's trying to say). I THINK he want's a DEMUX not a MUX.

Bustigo, could you restate the question? Are you looking to switch one input to one-of-eight outputs, or switch one-of-eight inputs to a single output?

Screen-shot-2010-05-30-at-5.44.26-PM-266x300.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back