Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

De-soldering a BGA assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
It should be possible using a hot air gun, but the IC will be damaged. It is very difficult to save the device.

thanks,
i'm not worried about the device.I need to remove a spoiled one and put a new one..hope that'ss be possible.right?

The BGA wont get damaged if we follow the MSD part removal procedure and can even be used again if we reball it..

check ersa company they produce BGA soldering and de soldering machine
we use them , and i have de soldered and resoldered alot of BGA , even FBGA also

khouly

hi
I need a "Rework Station" for BGA assembly and rework.
Can you offer me some solution that has price below 10,000 dollars ?

Thanks.

hi
I need a "Rework Station" for BGA assembly and rework.
Can you offer me some solution that has price below 10,000 dollars ?

Thanks.

Hi, I am sally and work in the earliest factory Shenzhen Shuttle Star Industrial Co.,Ltd. We have many type of bga rework station .for more information you can log in the website **broken link removed** and send e-mail to my mailbox sally@xs-sz.com. I can send you some type of machine for your reference .

Hi,
My name is Mango.Have you bought a BGA rework station?I have kinds of machines.If any help,
you can add my MSA website:Mango.cheong@msn.cn.

Best Regards
Mango

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back