Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

De-rating and MTBF Calculation tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidforu

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Any one know the free tool to do de-rating and MTBF calculation.and if possible any tutorial for calculating MTBF and Derating analysis.

for derating and MTBF calculation go through the MIL-217F book for manual calculation , regarding free tool i do not know.

Thank u for your replay but it is very tough to refer MIL-217F each time .Do you have any idea Some MS-Exel based tool where we can enter the value to get the board MTBF .I used in my previous company .but i dont have that right now.

From using relex to get decent MTBF figures, all Caps rated 2X working voltage and all resistors <50% power rating. MIL-217 is so out of date its a nigtmare getting things worked out vene with bespoke software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back