Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DDR2 and DDR SDRAM Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

verilog_always

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
Is there is any difference between the DDR2 And DDR SDRAM (altera product)controller mainly in the pin configuration of both ...........................

Not normally the differences in terms of speed ...... Otherthan this please quote here.................
Thanks in advance..............

verilog_always said:
Hi all,
Is there is any difference between the DDR2 And DDR SDRAM (@ltera product)controller mainly in the pin configuration of both ...........................

Not normally the differences in terms of speed ...... Otherthan this please quote here.................
Thanks in advance..............

I think there is no significant difference between them snice the CLK rate and the PINs arrangment.
But there is hardware differnt between them while DDR is 2.5V and DDR2 is 1.8V

Hi..................

these are some of the differnces i collected thinking that it might be use to me and now i am sharing with you all.....................

good luck..............................

(If these really helped you.....don't forget to push HELPED ME button)

Status
Not open for further replies.