Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DDR SDRAM Interface with Microblaze in EDK

Status
Not open for further replies.

pramodm

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
microblaze ddr sdram

I got problems while interfacing DDR SDRAM with microblaze in EDK , please any body give solution and give a sample ' C' program how to access the memory in software microblaze???

thank you

access sdram with microblaze

Can you describe what exactly your problem is? Normally, at the end of BSB wizard you should get an option to generate a test memory application.
Please specify also the version of the tools you use and the target device.

microblaze without edk

hi
which fpga and sdram you are using? can you tell in detail what is the problem you are facing?

I got solution to my question
In memory test sample program

hi,
i am not much clear wth ur question.

can u just help m how to use interrupt function in edk . please dont say u can refer example program . if u have any sample program regarding interrupt function can u just sent m .ppppllllllllzzzzzzzzzzz

Interrupt of what peripheral? Each peripheral has its own drivers, including interrupt management functions.

just use a pointer

unsigned long *MEMaddr;

MEMaddr = (*unsigned long)MEMaddr_base_address

---
---
--
*MEMaddr = 0xabcdef10;

Status
Not open for further replies.