Status
Not open for further replies.

eng.mserry

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pls : how can i get a pure sin-wave from inverter .........the output of the inverter is a square wave I'd like to remove the harmonics and get sin wave ....any one have a design of filter
------------------------------------
my inverter 12 vdc /220 ac ....and 200 watt

build with CMOS 4047 that is the main component of this small voltage converter that transforms a 12V DC into 220V AC. 4047 is used as a astable mutivibrator, at pins 10 and 11 will have a symmetrical rectangular signal wich is amplified b 2 Darlington transistors and finally reach the secondary coil of mains transformer ( 2x10V / 60VA ).

DIY 12V to 220V converter
Inverter 100W, 12V DC to 220V AC « Circuit Diagram

---------- Post added at 08:45 ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 ----------

build with CMOS 4047 that is the main component of this small voltage converter that transforms a 12V DC into 220V AC. 4047 is used as a astable mutivibrator, at pins 10 and 11 will have a symmetrical rectangular signal wich is amplified b 2 Darlington transistors and finally reach the secondary coil of mains transformer ( 2x10V / 60VA ).

DIY 12V to 220V converter
Inverter 100W, 12V DC to 220V AC « Circuit Diagram

**broken link removed**

Hi,for you to get puresine you have to used the pwm technics otherwise you end up getting modified sine.

Last edited:

Thanks to all
-------------
the problem with me is how to design a filter to remove third and fifth harmonic (L , C) filter

You can use this formula. 2pifL=1/2pifc

@kabiru
------------
more details pls i didn't understand

Hi..
I think this reference guide is good help for you.

Attachments

• Offline UPS Reference Design Using the dsPIC.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 281
Status
Not open for further replies.