Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] DC to AC Grid Tie Inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.Rehan

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using PIC 16F887. I want to synchronize output to grid (Voltage Phase angle and Frequency).Can someone explain how I could do that in MikroC or Mplab. If someone has done that before Please share details

This topic is coming up more frequently. See the list of related threads further down this column. Click one and it will lead you to more information that may be helpful.

Also, try a forum search on 'grid tie inverter'.

Reactions: M.Rehan

M.Rehan

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks for Replying BradtheRad
I have searched for it but not able to find anything on Forum
Help me to change Mr.Tahmid's code for sampling grid voltage and frequency and launching PWM according to grid voltage phase angle.

https://www.edaboard.com/blog/1800/

Phase Lock Loop ( PLL ) for Grid tied inverter

How to implement PLL for grid tied inverter, for synchronization of inverter output (Phase and Frequency) to grid.
I am using PIC18f46k80 and MikroC Pro for PIC.
:?:

A standard solution uses an all-digital PLL with the grid voltage as reference, comprised of ADC, multiplier phase detector, PI loop filter, NCO with sine table. To generate the sine pwm, the NCO signal has to be multiplied with a factor to adjust the output to the actual grid voltage, usually driven by a current/power control loop.

Fitting the solution to a PIC18 is an ambitious project. There are probably simpler solutions using the sampled and filtered grid voltage as pwm reference, or a simplified PLL synchronizing to the grid voltage zero crossing.

Reactions: M.Rehan

M.Rehan

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back