Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dc-dc boost converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bharti thakur

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

I need to design and fabricate a power conditioning unit for a fuel cell system which consists of a converter, inverter and battery.

The system requirements are as follows:

The converter takes output from fuel cell in the range of 40-24 V dc which is the input for converter and the converter is to be designed to deliver a 24 V dc at its output which is fed to the inverter and the inverter gives 230 V ac at its output and the battery is to be recharged by the fuel cell.

I want to build this system using commercially available inverter and ic for converter as well as i want to develop a self designed converter and inverter because for other fuel cells i have do not generate a output which can be directly used with commercially available ics.

I being a fresher in electronics field dont have an idea of doing it.

Can anybody suggest me such ics?

Status
Not open for further replies.