Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dc analysis of cmos OTA with SC-CMFB

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunkumar446

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cmos ota

how to perform dc analysis of OTA with SC-CMFB and how to verify the OTA+SCCMFB is stable. I heard it is inherently stable, is it true?. Thanks in advance.

cmfb sc cmos

as SC-CMFB includes clock which is function of time, in performing dc analysis how do we account for it. this is urgent, please respond. Thanks in advance.

cmos cmfb

I don't hnow whether the DC analysis could be done to the SC-CMFB circuit with clock.
Someone told me that Tran analysis could be used to check the circuit is stable or not. After the analysis is done, check the output CM voltage is the certain value you want or not to decide whether the circuit is stable or not.
I don't know this for sure, just a suggeation.

cmos dc analysis

Thanks for your reply BackerShu, i know that transient analysis works but the thing is i would like to see the dc transfer function, so in dc analysis if the clocked circuit isn't taken into considereation then how can the dc analysis be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back