Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dc-ac inverter using astable to drive some 2N3055

Status
Not open for further replies.

axelbondelo

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guys, i want to start my new dc-ac inverter project. please give me some suggestion about the schematic diagram that i uploaded. dont wanna go further without some suggestions.

sorry for that here is the schematic diagram

Attachments

• image.PNG
    image.PNG
    92 KB · Views: 91

...please give me some suggestion about the schematic diagram that i uploaded

Inverters based on BJT transistors nowadays is somewhat obsolete.
The MOSFET transistors brings better efficiency in terms of energy usage.

Another problem on applying 2N3055 is its Beta parameter which may start from 20, requiring 1,5A to drive each base.
It means that is expected significant losses even on diver circuit.

+++

thank you for these informations. but it is possible to to replace those 2N3055 by some mosfet. thank you

Instead perform adaptions at above circuit, you must specify precisely power requirements for required inverter.

+++

300W will be enough for me. i just want to charge some computer when im going camping.

So, you want an inverter with following specifications: Po=300W, Vi=12VDC, Vo=220VAC.
There are many resources available employing many topologies:

**broken link removed**

+++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back