Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Data Transfer over GPRS using Fastrack M1306B

Status
Not open for further replies.

derunningman

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI all,

since i'm new with digital communication, i wanna ask several questions

1. Is it possible to do data transfer with at command (via Hyper Terminal) using Fastrack M1306B? I only found how to set the GPRS properties with at command for that type of modem, not to transfer data (or even access some websites)

2. If it's not possible, what modem should i use for this type of communication, concerning for the low cost.

Thanx

HI all,

since i'm new with digital communication, i wanna ask several questions

1. Is it possible to do data transfer with at command (via Hyper Terminal) using Fastrack M1306B? I only found how to set the GPRS properties with at command for that type of modem, not to transfer data (or even access some websites)

2. If it's not possible, what modem should i use for this type of communication, concerning for the low cost.

Thanx

Hello,

i m trying to do exactly the same, to send some data from terminal to tcp/ip socket and i have the same problem. I cannot find any commands to send data to tcp socket. Did you finally suceed on that?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

i m trying to do exactly the same, to send some data from terminal to tcp/ip socket and i have the same problem. I cannot find any commands to send data to tcp socket. Did you finally suceed on that?

Thanks in advance!

can't do with m1306b, it doesn't have tcp/ip stack. I've tried it using SIM300C, and it works.

Reactions: profitis

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

profitis

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
can't do with m1306b, it doesn't have tcp/ip stack. I've tried it using SIM300C, and it works.

Thanks for your quick response!

At m1306b manual (page 2, gprs packet data features) it says "Embedded TCP/IP stack"... :S :S

**broken link removed**

Where did you find that M1306B doesnt have tcp/ip stack?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.