Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

data storage for sine wave block in simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizoo

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using simulink and i am using the sine wave generator from signal processing blockset,

i am using the frame based output and am trying to visualize the signal generated by brining it to workspace in a variable(vector ) and then plotting it (i may also use the vector scope but i prefer plotting it)

now my problem is that the signal is stored in the workspace in the third dimension of the variable
i am pretty bemused by that!
can any one tell me the reason for that? and also is there a nay way of changing this and saving the signal in either row or column format and not in third dimension?

One can build a custom block to do the shifting from this third dimension to 1st or 2nd, but i guess there will be a better way of doing it
br

Status
Not open for further replies.