Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Data logging and Acquisition system

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbas1707

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
im doing project Data logging and Acquisition System using microcontroller.i need sample projects or designs to improve my software and hardware ideas.so
i request all of u to post web links related to
Data logging and Acquisition system project .
i will be very thankful to u
:|

Check the website of the makers of the BasicStamp module, they have samples there of data acquisition projects, it is written in basic so it will be easier for you to translate or re-encode it in other programming languages.

Measure the temperature, humidity... , display them on LED or LCD, transmit the data(temperature, real time...) to PC.
In PC, save the data to file in every 15 minutes.

Is it a good idea?

vietdung79 said:
Measure the temperature, humidity... , display them on LED or LCD, transmit the data(temperature, real time...) to PC.
In PC, save the data to file in every 15 minutes.

Is it a good idea?
im not on my initial stages .i done dat on my initial stages:D
i need ideas for designing front end on pc.hardware work completed

Check the website of the makers of the BasicStamp module, they have samples there of data acquisition projects, it is written in basic so it will be easier for you to translate or re-encode it in other programming languages.

can u send the name of website?..it might be useful to everyone....

popatlal

Status
Not open for further replies.