Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

data collection with arduino using python

Status
Not open for further replies.

duzogrenci

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am collection data with arduino using pyserial. But I am having a problem. I am collecting data from FPGA which has 23 ring oscilators in it. I am collecting the ring oscillator frequency. I am sending the data serially. Each frequency information is 32 bit. I am sending 32 bit and receiving it using pyserial and writing it. I need to download same bitfile 3 times and collect the same data 3 times basically. But After the first measurements and collecting the data. Some of the LSB bits of the 32 bit data comes to MSB place. So, basically, for the other 2 data collection process, bit order changing. I don't really know what the problem could be. Do you have any idea ?

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back