Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dark Sensor Circuit stops responding after few seconds.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhinandan Aggarwal

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have made a Dark Sensor circuit and My Circuit stops responding to the light change after some time, i cant find the error pls help....I have also attached the schematic and board layout

Attachments

• Board Layout.png
    Board Layout.png
    77.2 KB · Views: 121
  • Schematic.png
    Schematic.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

hi,
How long a period is 'after some time'.?

How is the sensor circuit powered.?

E

I have made a Dark Sensor circuit and My Circuit stops responding to the light change after some time, i cant find the error pls help....I have also attached the schematic and board layout
This circuit does not flip from on to off or from off to on, the relay pulls when the transistor current builds up when it gets darker. If the process is long the transistor can get too hot and burns.
Look for signs of overheat on T2.
To correct the problem you can replace the transistor to a bigger case TO220.
If you want a perfect solution change the circuit to a flip-flop.

The approximate time period is 1 or 2 minutes and the sensor circuit is powered by power supply of 12v from a transformer using a bridge rectifier....

How current is going thru the LDR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back