Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DA can't run! (En2002)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dd2001

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
[x11dd

Hi, after successfully install EN2002 and get it running, I uninstalle the whole xSever pack, because I hated it auto start every time I start Windows.

However, today I checked DA (Design Architecture) and found it can't run. and I am also missing a C:\Nutc directory?

Does it cause DA can't run because there is no xServer?

en2002 mentor

You should call Mentor support for exact list of what support applications are needed, after all, that is why you pay maintainance :wink:

But from memory of this software you need nutcracker.

mentor cannot connect xserver

check ur x-server

nutcracker can not connect to x server

me too got the problem
it is giving me a error

// cannot connect to Xserver ':0.0'
// X server is not running
// Cannot initialize device driver.
// Error: Connection to hardware type X11dd failed (from: Core/VDD/vdd 08)
0x300111d6
0x300111d6
0x3001a5fc
0x004050dc
0x0f4711ab
StackWalk failed 0

even though the xserver is running. i get this message

can any one comment

regards
binu g

You should have xserver and Nutc running on your machine for running mentor product in win2000.
you can stop running the xserver and nutc serivce from startup. just .remove these from starup(control panel---/services).

Whenver you want to use en2002 enable these all manually.

rishab

Try these.

set up license.
check whether Nutservice,xvsion server running
check vision services running.
make sure these are running.

even not working, PM to me

rishab

it is not working
i tried all options

binu g

Reinstall the program. Allow automatic installation. do not do any cusom modification.(uninstall old one first )

i made it out
it was the communication port for the display was blocked i enabled the tcp ip port for it and it started with out trouble

binu g

I get the same problem on my computer.
I see you've figured it out but I cannot understand your explanation "it was the communication port for the display was blocked i enabled the tcp ip port". Can you please give me some further details.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back