Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cypress PSoC designer 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

avinash.paruchuri

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,
I need to use one 3to8 and one 2to4 demultiplexers for my project but i found only multiplexers in PSoC designer 5.0.I want to know if I can use them in a chip level design.And, I want to connect 8 lines to single output pin of a demux hence I would like to know whether there would be problem of current decay and If can amplify them.

Hello,

Yes, it is correct that PSoC has only multiplexers. But it is not tough to build a Demultiplexer by firmware in psoc. I am attaching an example project which implements a 1:4 demux. In this, I have chosen P0[6] and P0[7] as the Select lines for the Demultiplexer. P2[7] is the data input line and P2[0:4] are the output lines. Go through this and let me know if it helped you.

Regards,
Anitha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back