Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cut off frequency of chebyshev type II high pass filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj jha

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everyone!!!
I am designing the type II chebyshev high pass filter. I have the transfer function of the filter(or the poles and zeros) .

Can anyone tell me how to get the cut off frequncyf this filter??

Please explain it further as we usually design a low pass filter (i.e calculate poles and zeros) and then transform it to high pass. I dont know which transfer function you have?

hello everyone!!!
I am designing the type II chebyshev high pass filter. I have the transfer function of the filter(or the poles and zeros) .
Can anyone tell me how to get the cut off frequncyf this filter??

I suppose, you need the 3dB-frequency, right?
If you have all the poles and zeros, you also have the transfer function. In this case, I only can recommend to simulate the circuit and to derive the cut-off from the magnitude response. A direct calculation is - for my opinion - to involved and time consuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back