Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Customized HMI development

Status
Not open for further replies.

devendra_devgupta

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI friends

I have been using 3rd party HMI for my rapid embedded development.
The party from where i purchased HMI provides me the HMI hardware and its frontend.

I used to design screen and specify screen tasks on the front end and then download it into HMI hardware through serial/USB port.

Now i am planning to make my own HMI h/w and frontend. But first of all i need to know that what is the concept behind HMI development.

Do i have to make windows CE based h/w and design front end in visual studio compact framework or some thing else, i am really confused about its design compexcity or simplicity.
When i opened my HMI i found NXP ARM9 controller having external memory interface and graphical LCD driver

I have much experience on LPC2366.Please help me developing it

Friends i am still waiting for your response if you have any question please ask

It is taking time for readers to understand what you really are looking for.
Raoof

Status
Not open for further replies.