Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Custom USB HID functions in PIC18F4550 in MikroC

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikhil_jain

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to create my own USB HID functions for PIC18F4550 in MikroC. I do not wish to use the HID Library routines (Hid_Enable,
Hid_Read etc) which are already available with the compiler.

Can anyone help me with this or where can I find some documentation for making custom HID functions in MikroC?

hi

if you are using MicroC, i think you can use the built in library.
that will make your work fast and less possibility of errors.
people use compilers like microC and CCs C because of this freedom
otherwise you can use Hitech C which is ANSI C but you have to write the entire code
for the HID setting parameters, you may use google

ml

why to go for a custom one when a good working one is readly available in mikroc!!!?besides developing custom library that deals with entire (22 i think) registers may be a mess.If you still want to develope your own library then usb hid application note from microchip will be help full it is available from Microchip Technology Inc. is a Leading Provider of Microcontroller and Analog Semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide.

can u give me some tutorial code of mico c built in library...i dont know how to sent binary data to usb port

can u give me some tutorial code of mico c built in library...i dont know how to sent binary data to usb port

You can view the Help Of MikroC to find the tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back