Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Custom DSP Board Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

anuragch1579

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have been working on some DSP related project . I don't want to use standard DSP broad available in market. I have strong area constraints and I want to integrated this DSP design with other electronics . Please any one suggest me good resource on designing DSP PCB Boards. I have experience with small double layer PCB but never tried my hands with such complicated design.

Layout of complex boards (be it DSP or not) is a trade all by itself and will take a very long time to master properly. But chances are the manufacturer of your DSP IC will have some layout guidelines. In absence of that, you can check other DSP vendors (same principles will apply) or, per example, FPGA vendors (X and A) who both tend to have excellent whitepapers and guidelines...

Status
Not open for further replies.