Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

current research topics in vlsi design

Status
Not open for further replies.

arava prakash

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i am doing M.Tech in VLSI course
as i have to attend for seminar(in present semester) and project work (in final two semesters)
my interest is do my seminar and project work on finite state machine (FSM).
so
please any one of you those have idea about the current research work on FSM for seminar
note:
seminar topics should be of current research and
project topic is likely done by a average student like me

VLSI is a very much vast domain. In my limited knowledge, it includes all of the things that are involved in designing, manufacturing, fabricating and verifying a CMOS chip containing thousands and millions of transistor on a single chip. The designing of a chip to its logic verification then its manufacturing and testing etc, all of them have a lot of scope available for research in them.

Now coming to your topic of interest, I think that in FSMs, currently there are researches going on for State Minimization Algorithms and Incompletely Specified State Machines. Further, I have seen on web that some research is being done on efficient coding of FSMs in different languages e.g. Verilog and VHDL. Integration of FSMs with AI can also be a topic of research. There are various avenues available and are not limited. You can explore a variety of research areas available.

Thanks,
MSBR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back