Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Current mode Bandgap Reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

aok_fine

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
Does anyone have this paper, please? "Low power current mode bandgap reference circuit with CMOS process"
Also, I am a newbie to bandgap current reference. Can any one help know which papers are most helpful for me, please?

Thanx in advance

BR,

Hello
take this article it will help you to understand it
simply band gap current reference is a temperature independent current reference. we got this independency by adding two opposite temperature coefficient currents so one with positive TC ( PTAT )and the other is negative TC (CTAT).

after reading this article and if you have some questions please ask me. and keep in your mind that is not the only circuit of bandgap reference current

- - - Updated - - -

http://www-mtl.mit.edu/users/mcguyton/old/Presentation-RQE.pdf

Hi

Well, for a beginner it is vitaaly needable to know that there are two main cores in Bandgap reference (BGR).
1-PTAT
2-CTAT
These two can be Vptat+Vctat OR Vptat+R*Ictat OR R*Iptat+Vctat OR R*(Iptat+Ictat) for generating low temprature coefficient output voltage in BGRs.

Well I put a pdf file for you yo know more about these cores on circuits.

View attachment BGR.pdf

I wish it works for you.

Sincerely,
Jamaleddin Mollasalmani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back