Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

current control voltage source in Cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregtlse

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
current controlled voltage source

Hello I don't know how to use current control voltage source on cadence since they look like vdc with the transresistance to specify but I don't know which wire it uses for the current control. How do I connect it to the circuit ?

thanks for your help.

current control voltage source

Don't worry, two terminals are enough for use.

For example, a current control voltage source has two terminals 'A' and 'B'. If the transresistance is 'R', the current flowed from 'A' to 'B' is 'I', then the output voltage 'V' between 'A' and 'B' is:

V = R * I

Just like a resistor, but it is a source.

control voltage source

ok thanks. In fact i didn't understand that the current which control the source is the current which go through the source after precising the Voltage reference in the properties. In other softwares like spice or ADS, it's more simple.

thanks for your help

Hi
Can someone please elaborate more on it as how should all parameter be fill up ?
I want to use as current sensor along with switch.....

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back