Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

current amplifier - how to calculate the output?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nishant22

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
current amplifier

HI,
I have an amplifier which gives a voltage output and then that voltage controls the P- transistors and I therefore get a voltage out. I just know that as the input to amplifier is controlled by output from the block, the amplifier voltage would be bias voltage. I need smple equations which can help me get my final outputs.
I have calculted the output voltage from amplifier as gain*(vin-vtxp) now I dont know how to calulte teh oputputs from the transistors. I just know the output from transistor would go high if the output from op-amp is high, and low if op amp output is low.
Can anybody please help me.
thanks

Re: current amplifier

nishant22 said:
HI,
I have an amplifier which gives a voltage output and then that voltage controls the P- transistors and I therefore get a voltage out. I just know that as the input to amplifier is controlled by output from the block, the amplifier voltage would be bias voltage. I need smple equations which can help me get my final outputs.
I have calculted the output voltage from amplifier as gain*(vin-vtxp) now I dont know how to calulte teh oputputs from the transistors. I just know the output from transistor would go high if the output from op-amp is high, and low if op amp output is low.
Can anybody please help me.
thanks

You'll need to supply a circuit diagram or something, I have no idea what circuit you're trying to describe.

Re: current amplifier

if your circuit is some kind of simple LDO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back