Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CUPL... Anyone still use this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfdes

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
vhdl to cupl

Hello..
I am curious if anyone still uses this tool. I realize that VHDL,etc are in 'style' currently, but I still use CUPL from time to time for simple stuff. The only available version (other than Protel) that I know of is WinCUPL that supports the Atmel devices. Does anyone know of another
simulator that can be used to simulate the compiled CUPL code? Atmel gives you a version of WinSim that is pretty bad and buggy. I am curious if there are any third party tools that will read in the CUPL.abs file and perform simulation. Since CUPL will generate Berkely PLA format files, can they be simulated using another toolset?

Any help would be appreciated...

rfdes :lol:

wincupl simulator

WINCUPL for Atmel CPLD devices was patched several times!
Try with the latest update available and freely downloadable from the Atmel web site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back