Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CUBIEBOARD x PCDUINO : Please give suggestion about which to choice !

Status
Not open for further replies.

andre_luis

Super Moderator
Staff member
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,

Recently I purchased a very cheap breadboard called "PCDUINO" and due to the relatively attractive price ( ~U$ 59 ) I started to develop at this board intending to use it as the final product mainboard, because almost all the required features are already built in.

However, I found another interesting option to sell "CUBIEBOARD" even cheaper ( ~U$ 49 ), using the same core platform : Allwinner A10, based on an ARM Cortex-A8, but with twice NAND memory avaliable ! ( 2GB-->PCduino / 4GB-->CubieBoard )

As said before, I´ve just started to work on PCduino, and although began development only few weeks ago, research was long before.
I´m quite tempted to jump development to Cubieboard, however I wish ensure that´s an reasonable decision.

I can highlight - for instance - that audience community at PCduino forum sometimes is somewhat empty.
So, in order to know if will face to the same trouble, I wish know your opinions.

Thanks in advance.

+++

Hi Big,

Most of the raised questions there, doesn´t matter to me, due the board is not planned to be used as a Desktop-like computer, but as embedded system. Taking an overview look, don´t seems those 2 boards provide almost the same features ?

+++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back