CUBIEBOARD x PCDUINO : Please give suggestion about which to choice !

Status
Not open for further replies.

andre_luis

Super Moderator
Staff member
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,

Recently I purchased a very cheap breadboard called "PCDUINO" and due to the relatively attractive price ( ~U$ 59 ) I started to develop at this board intending to use it as the final product mainboard, because almost all the required features are already built in.

However, I found another interesting option to sell "CUBIEBOARD" even cheaper ( ~U$ 49 ), using the same core platform : Allwinner A10, based on an ARM Cortex-A8, but with twice NAND memory avaliable ! ( 2GB-->PCduino / 4GB-->CubieBoard )

As said before, I´ve just started to work on PCduino, and although began development only few weeks ago, research was long before.
I´m quite tempted to jump development to Cubieboard, however I wish ensure that´s an reasonable decision.

I can highlight - for instance - that audience community at PCduino forum sometimes is somewhat empty.
So, in order to know if will face to the same trouble, I wish know your opinions.

Thanks in advance.

+++

Hi Big,

Most of the raised questions there, doesn´t matter to me, due the board is not planned to be used as a Desktop-like computer, but as embedded system. Taking an overview look, don´t seems those 2 boards provide almost the same features ?

+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…