Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CT Connector Self Short

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanni1303

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,
Help me in choosing CT Connector that auto shorts on removal.

The secondary terminal of CT should always be short, since we are connecting two meters in one line. very often if we remove CT in one meter then it gets open. Hence needed the connector plug that auto shorts on removal and while inserting it should split and connects to two terminals.

Hi,

No technical informations like: voltage, current, size, mounting method...

Thus if you get useful answers, then mainly because of guessing or by accident.

I'd not rely on this. I'd rather use the selection tools of connector distributors and connector manufacturers.
You may use them for free, they are detailed, up to date...
Usually for every connector there is a datasheet, made to be read ;-)
Fast, reliable, precise...

Klaus

I understand, but I need to know type of the connector to search and espeacially whether this type connector exists. Specifications as : Right Angle, 10A, 230V (size doesn't matter but should not be greater than 5.08 pitch)

You want "auto short" on the plug side? I doubt there's any standard connector with this feature available. 1/4" tip-and-ring has auto-shorting jack, but not plug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back