Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cst studio suite microwave studio 2010 using windows seven

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaea3

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all
Iam using cst 2009 but i want to ubgrade to cst 2010 but i think i have aproblem with instlation sp1 for cst 2010 do any one met this problem before ?

thanks for all
eng ahmed

i think cst 2009 more stable than cst 2010, just keep using cst 2009 until more stable cst 2010 version out.hehe

panglimahitam88 is right CST 2010 is slow and dodgy.

Dear all
Iam using cst 2009 but i want to ubgrade to cst 2010 but i think i have aproblem with instlation sp1 for cst 2010 do any one met this problem before ?

I've met this problem before, just change the filename of the SP1 file to ALL CAPS, then try to install it. I've read this somewhere and it worked for me. :)

CST 2009 has issues with Windows 7 so it's better to use CST 2010.

Hi all,

i am trying to install CST 2009 but when i install and try and run the CST License Manager it says that it is not installed. Any idea why? I have disabled the Vista UAC and i run the setup.exe as administrator.
I havent got a clue of what I might be doing wrong

Installing CST which is a patched version is difficult. One needs to be very careful in installing. PLz provide wat is the error you r getting so that one can help you out.

What I did is the following
I run the setup.exe and run the Update manager and installed the SP, then when I try to run the License Manager it is prompting me with an error stating that the lisense service is not installed.

Thanks

Reactions: vj486

vj486

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
I installed it on XP and it seems that the license manager is working fine now.

Thanks

Hi all, greetings to all,

I'm currently designing a 180 degree compact rat-race hybrid coupler for butler matrix network. I divided my rat-race into 8 sub-structures : 4 t-junctions, 2 bends and 2 straight lines. I've already obtained the results for each part of my sub-structure. But now i'm not sure how to combine the structures so that i can obtain the output for the whole rat-race hybrid coupler that is 180 degree phase difference. I'm aware of exporting the sub-structures to DXF file format but i am not sure which environment or how is the step to combine it and get the combined rat-race hybrid coupler output.

Appreciate very much if you can help. Thanks

Best & Warmest Regards,
SAM straightline.pngt-junction.pngBend.png

hii .....does anyone knows where to get cst microwave studio suite 2010 ***** software ????? i have gone through all torrent search engines but did not get anyone having good quality torrent .please send me the link of the software that is working very fine ....
and after downloading it how to install it without dongle . i have cst microwave studio 5.i have installed it but when i run it asks for license file from dongle.i dont know how to stop dongle drivers installing . so i m stuck . i have taken project to design microwave strip antenna .
i wd b thankful if anyone solves my problem.....waiting for the reply...thanx

Hi aaea3,
can you please help me with the link you used to download CST? I need it to design and simulate magnetron for my research work. Will gladly appreciate your help. Many thanks. Regards
Gyampoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back