Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CST Studio Suite Farfield Result information interpreting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrv2214

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm running simulations for an antenna patch, and i'm trying to understand the farfield 3d information that shows from green to red with numerical values assigned to this a side bar showing green to red. I remember that the more red the numerical value, the more round the corner of a square antenna patch physically has, but that's the extent of my memory. Could there be more drawn from what i'm seeing?

- - - Updated - - -

problem1.jpg
This patch "delta a" as in the corners of the antenna patch rounded out significantly. "delta a" = 15
problem2.jpg
This patch "delta a" as in the corners of the antenna patch rounded out significantly. "delta a" = 5
problem3.jpg
This patch "delta a" as in the corners of the antenna patch rounded out significantly. "delta a" = 0

Also, could each of the farfield graphing option be simply be explained to me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back