Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CST SRR simulation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

wa2el

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everybody:smile:

I'm new in using CST
I'm facing a problem of a frequency shift in the results of S11 and S21 of the simulation of rectangular SRR there is always about 250 Mhz shift
actually i always facing a problem in defining the dimensions of the vacuum space around the model and the dimension of the waveguide port.

could any body help me with that ?

any contribution would be appreciated

thank you in advance

Hello everybody:smile:

I'm new in using CST
I'm facing a problem of a frequency shift in the results of S11 and S21 of the simulation of rectangular SRR there is always about 250 Mhz shift
actually i always facing a problem in defining the dimensions of the vacuum space around the model and the dimension of the waveguide port.

could any body help me with that ?

any contribution would be appreciated

thank you in advance

I didnt exactly get your question. Probably, you doing a waveguide test for short-range-radar. As per port dimension rectangular waveguide, you can pick the inner edge and a point and simply define waveguide port using pick. Also, you can go through the help index of CST, just pressing F1.

I would recommend you to see the port signal, while simulation. As you want only the fundamental mode i.e TE10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back