Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CST rectangular patch Antenna model

Status
Not open for further replies.

asafbit

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
patch antenna cst

hello everyone.
i'm new to CST MW, i've read all CST guides and i still can't get the farfield simulation of some antenna.
can someone upload any model that runs well?

THX

cst patch collection

Hi,

try attachment.

btw CST MW have good guide in help.... or on the oficial site in showroom.

I hope, that I helped you

cst patch antenna

thank you.
i have this tutorial and familier with the info it contains.
saw all the video guide - it's great.
the problem is that it's not covers all the functions in CST. and it's have nothing about patch antenna.
that's why i'm asking for a built model of a patch antenna, aperture fed for example

but thank you for your reply!

cst patch

Hi,

I am not sure, where is the problem. Try in help find: "Single Antenna (Transient Solver):" and first is Patch antenna, run it and you can see it. You must give me more specific question.

antenna model

more specific.
i'm getting this messege : "port number 1 is filled with metal. maybe the background material is defined as PEC?" when i'm running the transient solver.

model is added - please explain the problem.

cst patch antenna modelisation

have someone tried to run simulation of this model?

patch antenna cst

Hi,
yes, of course, your port is wrong. In help CST try search "Microstrip Lines port" - first link and see on port for microstrip line. Or see there:https://www.cst.com/Content/Showroom/05/05.html - how they to do port for microstrip.

I hope, that i helped you

So try attachmnet, i Hope, that is OK

And you have problem with S11. And if I can recommend: it is better use parameter list - it's window on the bottom, you can define parameter, for example "A" and if you design "solid", you can write "A" or no -20 mm, If you can change it, you can change only A value in parameter list. Understand me ? Good luck and I hope, that I helped you.

CST patch Antenna model

I'm new with u. I new user of cst MW i will be glad if someone send me a cst guide to design patch antenna

Added after 4 seconds:

I'm new with u. I new user of cst MW i will be glad if someone send me a cst guide to design patch antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back