Status
Not open for further replies.

Leegit

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am simulating a coaxial cable in CST MWS and I have the results in S-Parameter form, i.e. Frequency Domain. Now I would like to transform them, FFT, into the Time Domain so that I can look at the reflections from discontinuities. Is there a way to do this in CST MWS, or will have to use additional software? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :-D

Thanks,

Leegit

Leegit,

You can run under template based post processing -> Time Signals -> TDR from S parameter. This will give you impedance vs time which then you may be able to see the effect of discontinuities. ... depending on the frequency range of the S parameters and the distance from the source the discontinuity is.

Whoever can help

My question is: i designed an simple hertz dipole array(ex. 2x2) which i fed ports by discrete port for each element, so i have 4 discrete ports in this example. In the results i received s parameters of 4 results: s1, s2, s3, s4, but they had different results and 02 results of them is ok (in return loss) but the others is not ok. how can i combine those 4 results become one result?
Thank a lot
Minh

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…