Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CST MWS 5.0 port memory exception?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loucy

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
port memory exception

I am trying to use CST MWS 5.0 to simulate a spiral inductor with lossy substrate and non-perfect conductor. I got a fatal error with a message that "Calculation is aborted due to port memory exception. please reduce number of ports or simulation duration." Anybody knows what it means?

Added after 5 minutes:

hm.... while writing the above question, I figure out the reason: the bandwidth has to be increased to reduce the duration of input pulse, so that it doesn't need to store a too long array for the excitation. Thanks for your attention!

HI loucy
I think you shuould post the model and we can help you to check it.
It is necessary that there are more than 3 even mesh toward the wave transmitting direction.
In addition, you can check you ports dimension to confirm them according to request.
Regards!
caocao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back