Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CST microwave studio V5 - Trial version ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lise82

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cst student version

Hi,

Please ignore, if I post this in a wrong place ... I'm so sorry for that ..:(

I'm 3rd year student, I'd like to learn and try the CST microwavestudio so much but have no access to this software..

CST company doesn't provides its trial software to student but institution only :( ...

Can anybody tell me where I can download a trial version of this software ?

Your help will be greatly appreciated .

Thanks in advanced for your time and help,

Lise,

cst microwave studio student

Time ago My university gets an evar version.... for me. So if is interesting for university, some teacher can ask it for you. And furtanely now we have a license there and I can use it (when is not bussy) :)

You can try contact CST and if it's for a publication or final degree proyect, maybe the decide to send you a eval version.

Good luck

TaPa

cst trial

tapa said:
Time ago My university gets an evar version.... for me. So if is interesting for university, some teacher can ask it for you. And furtanely now we have a license there and I can use it (when is not bussy) :)

You can try contact CST and if it's for a publication or final degree proyect, maybe the decide to send you a eval version.

Good luck

TaPa

yeah! I saw many conference papers where authors thanks to CST for borrowing their product for scientific purposes..

BR
eirp

cst software student version

Hi Bro(Sis?) Tapa & Eirp,

Thank you for your promt reply,
I appreciate that very much ...

I'll follow your indications

My teacher refused to do that !!! :( ...
Nevertheless, I'll try beg CST by myself ...
Hopefully, that they have a scientific heart ...:spoko: ... not the eyes of $$$$ ... :shii: :not: hihi ...

Lis,

cst microwave studio license download

Failed to receive any help from CST,
I'm giving up by now ....

Can any Guru out there give me a hand ???
TIA,

Lis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back