Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CST Mafia particle-in cell code

Status
Not open for further replies.

rouzi

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello friends,

Does anybody know where I can find an examples ot tutorials for the TS2 TS3 modules of CST Mafia (particle-in-cell code).

Thank's in advance

Hello,

I'm interested in PIC codes also, and I've been looking for some tutorials on ts2 and ts3, with no luck.

In v4.106, there's some info in the macrohelp manual and a sample macro for an electron gun. There's also some info in the module help file, but that's about all there is.

I spent about a day fooling around with it and gave up. Being as user unfriendly as it is, the PIC modules really need more information including a tutorial, IMO.

I think that's why CST is creating a new product which I would like to see: Particle Studio.

I've since decided to try to learn how to use the program MAGIC. Although it too is user unfriendly and cumbersome, at least there is some more helpful documentation - many examples, tutorials, etc.

Regards,
Joe

rouzi

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back