Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] CST Exporting images of model

Status
Not open for further replies.

evanE

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I would like to make a GIF consisting of two parts 1) the geometry I simulated in CST and 2) the resulting data for each geometry. To accomplish this I need to take many images of the geometry I simulated (one for every parameter combination). I would like to keep the viewer focused on the same point and export an image for each parameter combination. I tried creating a user-defined view but the origin of the user-defined view seems to adjust with every parameter set.

Basically, how do I keep my geometry fixed after a parameter update?

Thanks,
Evan

A solution is to make a larger geometry with the same aspect ratio as the largest model simulated, reset the view to default so the camera adapts to the second body, then hide the second body. When the first geometry is updated and the view is reset, the camera adapts to the hidden second body that remains constant.

Status
Not open for further replies.