Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cs 5460 As ADC interface with at89s52

Status
Not open for further replies.

hirenn

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

i want to use CS 5460 AS ADC interfacing with AT89s52 controller...

how to interface it with controller, as well what are steps to program CS 5460

thanks

Hi,

website says:
Product Status Notice
CS5460A Not Recommended for New Designs
Recommended for New Designs: CS5490
Datasheet: https://www.cirrus.com/en/pubs/proDatasheet/CS5460A_F5.pdf
CDB5460AU Evaluation Board and Software Datasheet: https://www.cirrus.com/en/pubs/rdDatasheet/CDB5460AU_DBU1.pdf

Please read through them and then pleas ask specific questions what you don´t understand or where you need help.

First read about the hardware interface (SPI) to build aconnection to your microcontroller.
Then soon you will need the calibration of the ADC.
After tat you need to know what you want to do / how you want to process the data. We don´t know - you have to tell us.

Klaus

Hi !

can anyone tell me how to configure CS 5460

Hi,

can anyone tell me how to configure CS 5460
Datasheet says it hat SPI interface, that´s the way for your AT89S52. And datasheet says it is possible to use an auto configuration EEPROM.

What have you done so far? Schematic, ideas, code....

Again, please read datasheet carefully and ask a question related to a special paragraph in datasheet you don´t understand.
Also you may find good additional information on the cirrus internet site.

Klaus

Hello !

Thanks for reply

i have connected 0-100 kg load cell with cs5460 interface with 89s52 as well done my code for get display on seven segment

but problem is there is variation on seven segment display , so any one tell me
which section i should have to read of datasheet to get accurate reading ... any reference circuit

thanks

Hi,

Moving value sound like an analog problem or so.

Now we need schematic, pcb layout, code and additional information like the expected value and what values you receive.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.