Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Creating an "online presence" for electronic engineer, where to start from

Status
Not open for further replies.

matrixofdynamism

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to create my own online presence where I can share some small projects with the rest of the world. Basically, I want to create a simple website where I can share my work. Where do I start from? I am asking this question here since I expect that some other engineers have done the same and maybe there is some sort of website (perhaps like wordpress) where electronic engineers can create an account and use that as a base to create their own small internet presence and share projects related to microcontrollers, FPGAs and circuit design in general.

Any advice?

Re: Creating an "online presence" for electronic engineer, where to start from

There are many blogs dedicated to engineering, you can use an existing framework or build your own in EEVblog style. Alternatively you could join a nearby fablab and request your projects to be added to their project page.

I am not sure about what fablab means, but anyway, any recommendations?

I would also like to know the answer to this question. Of particular interest to me would be something with proper LaTeX integration (or any other way of writing technical content in a readable manner). Edaboard allows you to write blogs, but the interface is ridiculously limited and frankly horrible to use (and you often have to wait weeks for a moderator to "approve" your post).

I always thought physicsforums.com had pretty nice LaTeX integration. However, to the best of my knowledge, they only provide a forum format (not a blog or similar).

I have searched several times online without luck, so would be interested to know what you find. There must be something hiding out there somewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back