Status
Not open for further replies.

okmatthew

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please forgive my elementary questions. I am a novice seeking expert advice. I don't know if this is the proper forum. If not I would appreciate it if someone would point me in the right direction. I believe I need an electronics wizard with patience for my ignorance.
I want to use a Vector 3000 watt DC/AC Inverter vec051r to create a battery backup for a computer and a security system. My question is do you think a electric car battery charger connected to two car batteries linked parallel then connected to the Vector DC/AC Inverter vec051 would be enough to run 12 - 12v video cameras recording on a DVR PC that sends email of motion detection and a 22" lcd screen?
I want to run a battery charger continuously charging the car batteries that powers the dc/ac inverter with the 12- 12v cameras and the PC with Monitor.
What's a good guess of the amount of watts the charger needs to put out to keep the batteries charged enough to run the dc/ac inverter for several hours if there is a power failure?

Status
Not open for further replies.