Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

crashing micro controller program

Status
Not open for further replies.

deva

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Plz anyone tell me the cause of crashing micro controller program code from a working system.

How do you mean that ? You mean you got blue screen with some dumped codes on LCD ? :smile:

Bad source coding.
Bad and defected uC.
Bad circuit, and bad power supply.

Hello!

Your question is not accurate enough. What happens?
Do you have a "crashing" application? On what processor?
What do you mean by crashing? Does it loop forever?
What do you mean by "from a working system"? You had an
application, you changed something and it "crashes"?

Dora.

My system was working fine but dont know what the reason it automatically start mal function or do not work.
I reprogram the code on micro now it works fine
?reason behind this incident

Hello!

If I tell you : My TV used to work, and it does not work well and sometimes does not work at all,
can you conclude anything about what is wrong?

- What processor?
- What board ?
- What compiler?
- What program (or at least publish the part of the program where the bug happens).

If you don't tell us the above strict minimal information, I guess nobody can help you.

Dora.

Dear I had made sinewave inverter It was working fine for about 5 months but it failed to work I troubleshoot and found problem with micro controller functions so I reprogram it now it works fine.
What is the cause of crashing microcontrolller program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back