Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CPU design benchmarks - info and link

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimjim2k

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
CPU design benchmarks

Hi

The evalution of CPU design performances is based on some well-know benchmarks.

SPEC has set up a SPEC CPU Benchmark Search Program, designed to encourage and recognize achievements of the academic and industrial community in providing and developing application code and datasets that could be used as components for the next version of the SPEC CPU benchmark suites (currently targeted for release as SPEC CPU2004). Program details and a link to the submission form can be found at: **broken link removed**. For each step of the process that a submission passes, SPEC will compensate the program submitter. A submission that passes all of the steps and is included in the next SPEC CPU benchmark suite will, overall, receive $5000 and a license for the released benchmark suite.

1. h**p://www.specbench.org/cpu2000/

* -> t

tnx

Re: CPU design benchmarks

Can anybody upload the spec cpu benchmarks or point me to a place where i can get them, i dont need the latest ones even cpu2000 is fine.
I want to test some designs against these benchmarks using the Simplescalar simulator

Thanks,
B

Status
Not open for further replies.