Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CoventorWare MEMS switch (RF) simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecinar

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

For those of you who have experienced with coventor simulation tools and stuff, do you know a way to give an actuation voltage (for a switch example in particular) in coventor such as instead of the complete square wave, there is going to be two voltage levels in one square wave. One is going to accelerate the switch, Va, and the other one will be lesser in magnitude than Va which will hold the switch ? I mean there is going to be dual pulse voltage level in one square wave ? I can only give single square wave form can't get the other part which is Vb lower than the Va ? I have included a picture for demo
16_1306733150.jpg
[/IMG]
Any ideas appreciated!

I think it is possible in Saber platform. But then, you have to extract a macromodel of your design to Saber platform from the Designer platform of CoventorWare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back