Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Courseware for CDN physical design courses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spectrallypure

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all!

I would be the most grateful if someone could provide or link to any CDN courseware (lecture slides / lab slides, etc.) for any of the courses they offer on the physical design branch:

23_1197353407.gif

Of course, I am looking for the ones not already available on p2p world.

Thanks in advance for any help. :D

(P.S I've seen other request for courseware on this same forum, so I thought it was ok to post this one; my sincere apologies if wrong!)

I think you can find the courseware for the SKILL training course on edaboard. Just search for the keyword SKILL.

Sure it would be great if someone could share further stuff like that! ...anyone?

Yes, I found the material on SKILL some weeks ago; it is awesome and I am already learning a lot from it.

...I desperately need the training material on Virtuoso Layout (any version) and/or Virtuoso XL Layout (recent version; the one already here is from 1999!). :cry:

It would also be great if, aside from the courses listed above, someone could share *any* Cadence training material on:

-Ocean programming (basic or advanced)
-Advanced SKILL programming

Well, lets hope someone can give us a hand!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back