Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Could you tell me about example matlab file

Status
Not open for further replies.

gun55

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Could you tell me where i can find about example matlab file
:eek: :eek: wideband blind beamforming in array processing :eek: :eek:
or other array processing

thank you

You can find many examples in Mathworks.com site or Mathtools.net. If you have full disk of Matlab sofware, you also find examples in the exam directory of Matlab soffware.

Excuse me!
Please give me some documents of matlab tutorial
i am beginner ,so i need your help
thanks a lot!

you can search many matlab help files or example files in "www.google.com" through the key words "matlab example pdf". that is good method. try it.

Try this **broken link removed**

you can refer to the help document of matlab.
you can find many useful example about function and simulink.

gun55, array signal processing refers both to signal processing of an array of signals as it occurs in a multiple antenna situation, and to the mapping of such algorithms onto parallel hardware platforms. In other words it is a part of signal processing that uses sensors that are organized in arrays, to detect signals and to determine information about them.

From your title "wideband blind beamforming in array processing" i'm guessing you are looking for Matlab code on the application of blind adaptive algorithms using antenna arrays in Wideband CDMA.

@ tsno
There are a lot of tutorials available at www.mathworks.com
Also check out the book "DSP using matlab" by Proakis and Ingle. Its a good text for DSP applications especially for beginners

www-dsp.rice.edu maybe you can find here.i wish it helps you:)

Does anyone have the book "DSP using matlab" by Proakis and Ingle ? Can upload the book here ?

Hi,
THere is a new book " Digital Image Processing using Matlab".
Try it.

DSP using matlab by John G. Proakis & Vinay K. Ingle
can be downloaded at

the mathworks web has many document in the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back