Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Could you help me for the 32-QFN leadframe diagram?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwfan

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
32-qfn footprint

If you happens to have a 32-QFN leadframe diagram, could you send it to me. I need to draw a bonding diagram. Thanks a lot!

32 qfn

jwfan said:
If you happens to have a 32-QFN leadframe diagram, could you send it to me. I need to draw a bonding diagram. Thanks a lot!

I hope this might help you...

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

cheers

jwfan

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
qfn leadframe design rules

I think, you can get the most detailed information from package manufacturer www.amkor.com. I didn't see particular lead frame drawings with their data sheets. QFN, however, has effectively no leadframe (only a small stub at each pin), thus the footprint gives already a rough estimation of the bond pad layout, I think. There may be additional information available on request.

qfn leadframe

fixrouter4400 said:
jwfan said:

I hope this might help you...

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

cheers

Thanks a lot. I got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back