Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Could u any body help me for pcb design

Status
Not open for further replies.

himanshu88

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
COULD U ANY BODY HELP ME FOR PCB DESIGN. i pcb design for electric meter but facing many problem related to test. when pcn test in RF NAD 35kv then meter rest and lcd segment off and rf in more error.so how to pcb design for electric meter. electric meter have many nets such as 35 kv,rx,tx,powerfail,neutral missingscl sda and etc. and also encluded rf module tarang or cyan or zigbee.

Dear himanshu
Hi And welcome to the EDA board.
Say your mean accurately , please. more describe your aim. thus i can help you .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Last edited:

dear goldsmith
i want say which type of precuation in pcb design for rf emi emc and 35kv test.bcoz in my design analog and digtal and also included power sipply means input 240v and output 3.3v.

Oh confusing thread!
Don't write in sms style . is your power supply 240 volt? what do you mean by , that out put is 3.3 volt? is it the out put of your power supply?
or probably the out put as RF signal? More back ground needed . there is many rules for RF PCB design , and they depends on the properties of your circuit .
Regards
Goldsmith

And even more rules for high voltages, look up creepage and clearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back